Welcome to the website for Charité – Universitätsmedizin Berlin, a joint institution of Freie Universität Berlin and Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin.
To navigate directly to a specific page or section, please use the 'Go To' commands as follows:
You are here:
- Translational research.
Translation of basic research into clinical applications – current and future projects:
- Accurate predictions of whether a potential therapy will be beneficial to a patient
- Defining processes that encourage the growth of tumors
- The influence of the tumor stroma, immune system, and stem cell biology
- Integration of new disciplines: medical systems biology
- Integration of new technologies: full genome sequencing (deep sequencing) and molecular imaging